Everyday Beauty Hacks You Should Know (& Use)
Going to keep this short, sweet and to the point. Here are some everyday beauty hacks that I use that keep me happy, healthy, and on the move.
Everyday Beauty Hacks
If you have a pimple.
- If you pop a zit (which we all do), use Neosporin to heal it. It will heal up within a day.
- Lemon juice dries out zits. Apply a light amount of lemon juice to a Q-tip, then apply directly to the spot. Dries up zits within 10 minutes.
- If you don’t want to pop them, do lemon juice. Should dry it up fully within a day or so.
If you want to grow your lashes.
- Use coconut oil to grow your lashes. If you apply a light amount using a Q-tip every night (after removing your mascara), it will nourish your lashes.
- Take Biotin. This is the supplement that helps your body have healthy hair, skin, and nails. It honestly works wonders.
If you want to go natural.
- Coconut oil can also be used as a makeup remover. Double whammy for removing makeup, as well as, nourishing your skin.
- Honey is a great addition to your hair routine (it makes it shiny) and also heals cuts as well. Nature’s natural remedy.
If you are feeling sick.
- Have a spoonful of honey every day, specifically Manuka Honey. This kind of honey is from New Zealand and is pure, without any added sugars (I see you bear honey jars). It’s full of antioxidants and the high pollen count will also help improve your immune system. You can order it online or pick it up at any health food store.
- Pop some Oscillococcinum. This is a homeopathic remedy for sore throats and impending sickness. Take some every 6 hours for a day or so and I promise you, any sickness you feel, will be gone.
Honestly, all of these hacks keep me happy, healthy, and my skin looking fierce. Though having a great skincare routine helps as well, and certainly makes it easy when I have to do my makeup. Do you have any hacks that you swear by?